PETRO 2016 FUEL HANDLING SYMPOSIUM
You are invited to participate in an outstanding program designed to bring together aviation Fuels and Engineering Operations & Maintenance experts, chemists, equipment specialists, and fueling representatives from commercial and military organizations both large and small. The NPMA Petro 2016 Fuel Handling Symposium will be held at the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center (5000 Seminary Road, Alexandria VA). The theme of the program for this event is in direct alignment with our mantra: Safety, Professionalism, Reliability (SPR).
The program will include three exciting days of “need to know” educational seminars staged by some of the best and brightest subject matter experts from organizations such as DOD, API, DOE, EPA, FAA, IATA, NFPA, NTSB, ASTM, ICAO, A4A, EI, Fuel Service Companies, Engineering and Fuel System Equipment Manufactures, and Fuel System Maintenance and Repair Companies.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SUBJECT MATTER TRACKS
We asked Industry Fuel Handlers and the Military Services what they would like us to cover during a Fuel Handling Symposium and received some excellent agenda subjects. We reached out to industry and partnered with some of the best and brightest to bring you a wealth of knowledge and experience in a formal educational setting.
Safety- The Anatomy of Fuel Handling
Professionalism -The Quest for Quality Continues
Reliability- The Inspection & Maintenance Paradox
SEMINAR SUBJECTS & PANEL DISCUSSIONS
- Refueling Truck Operation, Inspection and Maintenance
- Fuel Farm Inspection and Maintenance
- Industry standard for tank inspection intervals
- New 653 guidelines for risk based inspections and leak detection
- Tank coatings – latest coatings/technology
- Changes to EPA for USTs and leak detection
- Updates to the Cut and Cover DOD Standard Design
- Jet Fuel Filtration Standards (EI/IP/API)
- Fuel Testing, Safety and Handling
- Fuel Quality concerns —what is being done to reduce or eliminate the issues
- Future Fuels, Bio/Synthetic, Avgas and Diesel Fuels
- Education & Training Standards for Petroleum Certifications of Fuelhandlers
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND PETRO 2016
- MEET exhibitors face-to-face: Compare products and discover more cost effective solutions
- LEARN from the experts: A program packed full of educational and technical sessions
- NETWORK with your peers: From all over the fuel servicing and engineering industry
- INTERACT with potential clients and suppliers: Discuss issues and concerns
- SEE the latest hardware and innovations: Throughout the fuel handling business
"Creating Opportunities for Petroleum Professionals"