Lab tech - SEI 039
This is not a job announcement, as we do not yet have a vacancy. However, since this will be a short-notice fill, we are trying to vet candidates now. T Square Logistics Service Corporation will have a vacancy at Laughlin AFB, Del Rio, Texas for a Fuels Laboratory Technician with a Fuels Quality Control Course Laboratory Special Experience Identifier (SEI 039) certificate and experience to fill during Spring/Summer 2017. All applicants must currently possess a valid CDL Driver’s License with a hazardous
Laughlin AFB is located in Del Rio Texas, 150 miles southwest of San Antonio Texas. Competitive pay and benefits. Excellent opportunity for someone separating or retired from the military.
• Maintains quality control of petroleum fuel and cryogenic products.
• Collects and analyzes product samples from receipt sources, bulk storage tanks, and
dispensing equipment IAW with 42B-1- 1.
• Documents analysis results in FAS and reviews quality trend analysis records.
• Establishes a sample correlation program with the aerospace fuels area laboratory to ensure
the integrity of the base-level analysis procedures.
• Collects fuel samples from crashed aircraft and submits them to the area laboratory for full
• Ensures an effective product segregation and recovery program is implemented.
Implements the lock out, tag out program to prevent the use of substandard fuel or
• Other assigned duties as needed.
• Possess a valid state CDL Driver’s License Class B with a hazardous endorsement.
• Completion of the formal Fuels Quality Control course; completion of the original Air Force
Quality Control course number J3AZR2F051-001 will satisfy the requirement.
• Must be able to read, write, and understand English.
• Shall have commercial or military/government experience in performing fuels and
cryogenics sampling and testing tasks equivalent to an AF Fuels Management five-skill level
(2F051) personnel with laboratory Special Experience Identifier.
• Experience should include: taking and analyzing product samples from all receipt, storage,
and issue methods; documentation, recording, and computer input requirements;
laboratory equipment calibration and maintenance; and laboratory safety.
If you are interested in relocating to the Del Rio, Texas area and joining our Fuels Team, send your resume and a copy of your Fuels Laboratory SEI Certificate to Thomas Cook for consideration -