Deputy Fuels Manager
Website Criterion Corporation
Education: High School or Equivalent
Career Level: Professional
Company Phone: 906-361-6908
W2322 Pine Road
Neshkoro, WI 54960
DEPUTY FUELS MANAGER
Criterion has an immediate opening for a Deputy Fuels Manager. This position, along with the Fuels Manager, is thepoint of contact for coordinating, controlling and directing fuel servicing operations to ensure all customer requirements are fulfilled in a timely manner and off specification or wrong grade of product is not issued to aircraft, equipment or vehicles.
Position will ensure all fuels employees receive training and qualification IAW AFSC 2F0X1 requirements. The Training Business Area (TBA) or electronic equivalent will be used to document training IAW the 2F0X1 CFETP and applicable AFIs. This position will provide access to facilities and government furnished equipment to all reservists.
Salary will be negotiated based on qualifications. Air Force Fuels experience preferred.
Submit resume to Mr. Jason Mott. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and Critcorp@gmail.com
EOE m/f/v/d Drug Free Workplace
Preferred Skills, Training and Education:
The Deputy Fuels Manager shall have at least three (3) years’ experience working in an Air Force Fuels Management function, military service or civilian equivalent, within the last ten (10) years; one (1) year in base level fuels operations, two (2) years in a managerial capacity, and have successfully completed the Petroleum Logistics Managers Course (PLMC). Within one year of appointment, Deputy Fuels Manager must attend RO/PA class conducted by DLA, if not previously attended.
- Must have completed at least three (3) years’ experience working in an Air Force Fuels Management function, military service or civilian equivalent, within the last ten (10) years
- Must have one (1) year in base level fuels operations
- Must have two (2) years in a managerial capacity
- Must have completed the Petroleum Logistics Managers Course (PLMC)
- Computer experience, Excel, Power Point, Word
- BSM-E and FMD system experience preferred
- Required to safely lift up to 50 pounds, and climb ladders
- Must be able to qualify for SECRET security clearance
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and physical
- Must possess a valid CA REAL ID driver’s license or passport; Commercial Drivers License endorsement is not required but preferred
General knowledge includes comprehension of requisition, receipt, storage and handling products, distribution, quality control and analysis, fuels accounting, preventative maintenance, inspection and reporting and data entry. Successful candidate should also have the skills and ability to efficiently:
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for fuel related matters
- Be able to compile, format, and submit required fuels reports
- Must have good communication skills in order to deal with customers
- Perform other managerial duties in Criterion Fuels Department as required or assigned