Quality Manager – Aircraft Refuel/Defuel Services Functions
Website DGC International
Education: High School or Equivalent
Career Level: Experienced
% of Travel Required: 10%
Company Phone: +17036526056
About DGC International
DGC International, a mission-ready ISO 9001:2015 company, provides worldwide Logistics, Operations, Training, and Mission Support services to clients in the Department of Defense, Department of State, and other U.S. Government agencies. The company is headquartered in McLean, VA. Please see www.DGCI.com for more information.
DGC International is an Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS IS A PROPOSAL REQUISITION. ALL EMPLOYMENT DISCUSSIONS AND OFFERS ARE FULLY CONTINGENT UPON DGCI BEING AWARDED THE WORK FROM THE U.S. GOVERNMENT.
Project Overview: Provide aircraft refuel/defuel services functions at and near the United States Army Aviation Center of Excellence (USAACE), Fort Rucker, Alabama to obtain safe, efficient, cost-effective refuel/defuel services through continuous improvement programs and using industry best practices while ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
All aircraft participating in flight training are to be refueled in the most efficient, safe and expedient method. No aircraft will be turned away or refused refuel service based upon the location or type of aircraft requesting fuel
Quality Manager Position Overview and Primary Responsibilities
- Monitor product expiration dates of existing stock and annual standards to ensure the highest standards of product quality.
- Work cross-functionally to assist/support the fuels delivery team with reporting and transactions
- Maintains the company’s product quality and Stability processes and Quality Management Systems.
- Assists with the archiving and storage of batch production and laboratory control records.
- Independently inspects and evaluates product returns for product quality issues.
- Help create, organize, manage and archive documentation, product release, investigation support documents, non-conformance, and stability programs.
- Track, trend, and report on quality KPIs and deliverables.
- Assist in promoting and advancing quality awareness throughout the Company through the expansion and development of the Quality Management System
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. Additionally, DGC International reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. All applicants should know that employment with DGC International is At-Will.
Preferred Skills, Training and Education:
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Quality Management highly desirable
- Math and statistics skills
- Advanced computer skills - MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Experience ensuring quality practices in fuels labs
- 3 years quality related experience preferred
- Internal quality auditor - ASQ certification is a plus
- Understanding of quality systems in a fuels delivery environment
Understanding of ISO 9001 - IATF 16949 is a plus
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong computer skills.