On-Site Manager (OSM) – Aircraft Refuel/Defuel Services Functions
Website DGC International
Education: High School or Equivalent
Career Level: Experienced
% of Travel Required: 10%
Company Phone: +17036526056
About DGC International
DGC International, a mission-ready ISO 9001:2015 company, provides worldwide Logistics, Operations, Training, and Mission Support services to clients in the Department of Defense, Department of State, and other U.S. Government agencies. The company is headquartered in McLean, VA. Please see www.DGCI.com for more information.
DGC International is an Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS IS A PROPOSAL REQUISITION. ALL EMPLOYMENT DISCUSSIONS AND OFFERS ARE FULLY CONTINGENT UPON DGCI BEING AWARDED THE WORK FROM THE U.S. GOVERNMENT.
Project Overview: Provide aircraft refuel/defuel services functions at and near the United States Army Aviation Center of Excellence (USAACE), Fort Rucker, Alabama to obtain safe, efficient, cost-effective refuel/defuel services through continuous improvement programs and using industry best practices while ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
All aircraft participating in flight training are to be refueled in the most efficient, safe and expedient method. No aircraft will be turned away or refused refuel service based upon the location or type of aircraft requesting fuel
On-Site Manager (OSM) Position Overview and Primary Responsibilities
- The OSM shall have the authority to make management decisions, direct on-site contractor personnel, and support levels of corporate management and the military structure applicable to this contract.
- The OSM is responsible for ensuring policies, procedures, personnel, training and equipment guards their employees’ safety, health, and ensures compliance with OSHA regulations.
- OSM will ensure that the Contractor and their subcontractors perform work in accordance with an applicable and compliant accident prevention program meeting State and Federal, local and Fort Rucker requirements for their employees’ and the public safety.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. Additionally, DGC International reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. All applicants should know that employment with DGC International is At-Will.
Preferred Skills, Training and Education:
- Significant, relevant, and recent supervisory experience operations, maintenance, or training.
- Have formal training in fuel operations and management.
- Experienced fuel site manager with proven knowledge and experience in aviation fuel operations and airfield rules and regulations.
- Previous experience in Aircraft Refueling.
- Have knowledge of bulk fuel distribution and all associated operational aspects of fuel storage and distribution within both aviation and vehicle fuel delivery environment.
- Possess strong computer skills.