Training Manager – Aircraft Refuel/Defuel Services Functions
Website DGC International
Education: High School or Equivalent
Career Level: Experienced
% of Travel Required: 10%
Company Phone: +17036526056
About DGC International
DGC International, a mission-ready ISO 9001:2015 company, provides worldwide Logistics, Operations, Training, and Mission Support services to clients in the Department of Defense, Department of State, and other U.S. Government agencies. The company is headquartered in McLean, VA. Please see www.DGCI.com for more information.
DGC International is an Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS IS A PROPOSAL REQUISITION. ALL EMPLOYMENT DISCUSSIONS AND OFFERS ARE FULLY CONTINGENT UPON DGCI BEING AWARDED THE WORK FROM THE U.S. GOVERNMENT.
Project Overview: Provide aircraft refuel/defuel services functions at and near the United States Army Aviation Center of Excellence (USAACE), Fort Rucker, Alabama to obtain safe, efficient, cost-effective refuel/defuel services through continuous improvement programs and using industry best practices while ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
All aircraft participating in flight training are to be refueled in the most efficient, safe and expedient method. No aircraft will be turned away or refused refuel service based upon the location or type of aircraft requesting fuel
Training Manager Position Overview and Primary Responsibilities
- Ensuring strategic alignment of the training department with business goals
- Evaluating individual and organizational performance to ensure training is meeting business needs and improving performance
- Identifying training needs by consulting with stakeholders and using needs assessments
- Developing and delivering training solutions that meet business needs
- Optimizing training processes for efficiency
- Selecting and managing resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training
- Managing the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. Additionally, DGC International reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. All applicants should know that employment with DGC International is At-Will.
Preferred Skills, Training and Education:
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge of learning and development best practices
- Experience managing fuels-related project training
- A proven track record of training program development and management
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in education, human resources or a related discipline is highly desirable
- Professional certification, such as CPTM, is highly desirable
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong computer skills.