Fuels Project Manager
Website B3 Enterprises, LLC
Education: High School or Equivalent
Career Level: Professional
Preferred Skills, Training and Education:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software;
- Bachelor’s degree is desired.
- Minimum 3 years’ supervisory experience within the last 5 years of employment.
- Fuels Project Management experience preferred. Direct experience and a demonstrated ability to manage a fuels service program for aviation;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience at a management level and contract administration. Current operation is Managing over 120 people.
- In-depth knowledge of hot/warm/cold refuel operations and regulations to support military aircraft flight training; Knowledge, understanding and demonstrated ability to manage Department of Transportation and Federal Motor Carrier Regulation Programs;
- Experience in quality control and safety procedures associated with fuels service operations;
- Experienced with military contract administration;
- Experience in fuels facilities and Government-Furnished Equipment (GFE) management;
- In-depth knowledge of the Fuels Automated System (FAS) and Fuels Manager Defense (FMD);
Annual salary Range $105-120K. Salary is dependent upon experience.