Fuels Quality Control Manager (QCM)
Website RORE, Inc.
We Build to Enrich Lives of Others
Education: High School or Equivalent
Career Level: Professional
Company Phone: 858-404-7393
5151 Shoreham Place, Ste. 260
San Diego, CA 92122
Preferred Skills, Training and Education:
• Current Certification from Unites States Army Corps of Engineers or United Sates Navy Quality Control for Construction Contractors (or other recognized agency).
· Experience in DoD project protocols.
· Familiar with the requirements of EM 385-1-1, and have experience in the areas of hazard identification, safety compliance, and sustainability.
· Understands the sequencing of work.
· Must have a proven track record of meeting production, quality and customer service standards in a fast-paced construction environment.
· Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel and Word, aptitude/willingness to learn other management software programs, including Primavera P6 and Procore.
Serve as QCM for all aspects of quality control processes and protocols related to on and off-site management of repair / construction operations including work planning, arranging delivery of materials and management of informational and material submittal data in a manner that ensures projects are safely completed in concert with specifications and drawings, project statement of work, and contract quality control requirements. Typical activities will include:
• Min. 8 years QCM experience in repair, maintenance or construction of fueling systems.
• Experience Military fuel hydrant systems
• Experience with pump, pipes & fuel distribution systems
• Experience with Design-Build fuels projects
• EM 385-1-1, USACE Safety Certificate preferred.
• API 653 and or API 570 certification is a plus.
• OSHA 30 Hour Construction training certification (within the last three years, if possible).
• First Aid/CPR training preferred.
• Perform on-site quality control surveillance, inspections, and enforcement in accordance with the project Quality Control Plan.
• Create, update and maintain the project submittal log and all other project specific quality control reports.
• Provide management of all contract data and deliverables in accordance with Quality Control Plan requirements.
• Serve (when needed) as the Site Quality Control Manager in accordance with the Project Quality Control Plan.
• Maintain effective communications with client, subcontractors and Project Manager.
• Ensure subcontractor’s adherence to all quality control contract requirements.
• Conduct on-site meetings with the client and subcontractors as required; serve as a liaison with government Quality Assurance inspectors as required.
• Prepare project Quality Control documents and reports in accordance with prime contract.
• Maintain Quality Control data using QCS/RMS or other client approved Quality Control data management systems.