Fuels Site Superintendent
Website RORE, Inc.
We Build to Enrich Lives of Others
Education: Bachelor degree in Business Management or Engineering, or the equivalent
Career Level: Professional
Company Phone: 858-404-7393
5151 Shoreham Place, Ste. 260
San Diego, CA 92122
Preferred Skills, Training and Education:
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Construction Science, Architecture, or Engineering with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience (within the last ten (10) years, as a Superintendent, in construction maintenance, repair and demolition of POL facilities and infrastructure.
• Experience Military fuel hydrant systems
• Experience with pump, pipes & fuel distribution systems
• Experience with managing Design-Build fuels projects
Professional registration in area of discipline preferred 9PE, PG, PMP)
• API 653 and or API 570 certification is a plus.
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Must be capable of interpreting a critical path schedule.
• EM 385-1-1, USACE Safety Certificate preferred.
• OSHA 30 Hour Construction training certification (within the last three years, if possible).
• First Aid/CPR training preferred.
• Strong leadership and communication skills (verbal and written).
• Computer skills including MS Office applications.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize workload and multi-task with ease.
• Must have a proven track record of meeting production, quality, and customer service standards in a fast-paced construction environment.
Direct all job site activities to maintain compliance with contract specifications, client requirements, and local, state and federal building codes.
Coordinate material deliveries and subcontract work in accordance with project schedule.
Supervise project employees and subcontractors to ensure quality and timeliness of construction.
Inspect work in progress to ensure client satisfaction with finished project.
Maintain regular communication with the Project Manager regarding the status of job.
Complete and submit project reports as required.
Control hazardous working conditions and unsafe activities through safety management and contacting supervisory personnel.
Supervise and administer safety/first aid activities including work assignments, personnel administration, staffing and training.
Review documentation to ensure all required records and reports are complete, accurate and submitted per established procedures, and implement appropriate corrective action as required.
Perform other duties as assigned.