Petroleum, Lab, and Bulk Water Item Manager
Website General Dynamics
Education: High School or Equivalent
Career Level: Professional
% of Travel Required: Deployed Position
Preferred Skills, Training and Education:
- Minimum of five years of experience with bulk petroleum, lab, and bulk water logistics operations
- Minimum of two years of experience with bulk petroleum, lab, and bulk water support operations, concepts, policies, and procedures in the USCENTCOM AOR.
- Current Secret Security Clearance
- Must pass medical exams in accordance with CENTCOM MOD 13 standards
- Must be willing to deploy to CENTCOM AOR via CRC
- This position will deploy with U.S. Forces, and therefore is subject to Deployed Contractor training and regulations, and USCENTCOM Individual Protection and individual / Unit Deployment Policy. Successful candidates will be subject to initial and recurring physical examinations and medical testing, and meet fitness for duty requirements in accordance with the CENTCOM Policy and related modifications and regulations. Please find the standards here: https://www.dcpas.osd.mil/expeditionary/pdf/USCENTCOM-MOD-13TAB-A.pdf
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.Job Requirements:
The Petroleum, Lab, and Bulk Water Item Manager shall:
- Manage and maintain proper accountability, receipt, storage, and shipping of bulk petroleum, lab, and bulk water equipment and operations and provide status reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis as needed.
- Participate in establishing Theater Stockage Objectives for petroleum, lab, and bulk water, and ensure proper Stockage Objectives are maintained in the AOR.
- Assist with establishing theater priorities for distribution of bulk petroleum, lab, and bulk water in the AOR.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute the delivery of petroleum and bulk water, to include the equipment for petroleum, lab, and bulk water in the AOR.
- Monitor fuel usage across subordinate commands throughout the
- Assist with monitoring reclamation and disposition for bulk petroleum, lab, and bulk water products and equipment in the AOR.
- Assist with planning, executing, and maintaining theater wide reset and refurbishment program and activities for bulk petroleum, lab, and bulk water equipment.
- Participate in quarterly staff assistance visits to bulk petroleum and water sites, or as mission requires.
- Serve as a liaison and coordinator with the Assistance-In-Kind (AIK) bulk fuel manager at Area Support Group-Kuwait (ASG-KU).
- Coordinate with USCENTCOM Joint Petroleum Office (JPO) to validate requirements for petroleum contracts through the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Energy.
- Review and assist with the development of documents and directives focusing on bulk petroleum, lab, and bulk water support in the AOR.
- Assist with establishing policy and procedures for bulk petroleum, lab, and bulk water operations in the AOR to ensure adherence to safety procedures.
- Provide written technical input for the development of annexes for Operations Plans (OPLAN), Contingency Plans (CONPLAN), Operations Orders (OPORD), messages, and Fragmentation Orders (FRAGO) for the AOR as they pertain to bulk petroleum, lab, and bulk water.
- Assist with developing and updating concepts of support for bulk petroleum and bulk water in the AOR.
- Review courses of action and provide recommendations and input pertaining to petroleum supportability and sustainability for USARCENT plans.
- Assist with developing and generate reports in response to subordinate command requests for information (RFI) from USARCENT G-4.
- Attend meetings and present briefings as required in support of USARCENT mission requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of current petroleum, lab, and bulk water regulations, manuals, standards, tactics and techniques, and procedures for the AOR, and analyze changes to regulations, policies, and procedures to determine potential impacts on petroleum, lab, and bulk water operations within the USARCENT AOR.
- Serve as SME in petroleum, lab, and bulk water operations and contingency planning in the AOR.